Re: Windows7

cosmosgeo <errect00@...>

David,

Thats weird i have never known that to happen, i wonder if its a bug in windows 7?

marc

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@...> wrote:

cosmosgeo wrote:
Hello david,

A silly question but i done this, are you sure you are changing the
IP address for the DVB adaptor and not your normal network adaptor,
as the router will always change the ip address on the normal network
adaptor.

regards

marc
Marc,

Yes, I am sure. The results from IP CONFIG /ALL show what adapter has
been set. Look for "DVB" in the description of the adapter with the
192.168.238.238 address.

I use fixed IPs on most of my network, rather than DHCP, and a separate
router to talk to the cable modem. Only the router has a DHCP address.

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@...