Re: [rig-l] A nice surprise.

Trevor David <tdavid@...>

I note that Eumetsat have stated that a credit card system will be available early 2004 for payment up to E1,500. Further details will be on the web in due course.

----- Original Message -----
From: James Brown
To: MSG-1@...
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 9:49 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: [rig-l] A nice surprise.

In message <4f.388cde1f.2d180bbd@...>, johnrigsec@... writes
>All,
>
>I hope that MSG users in the UK had the same surprise as me this morning when
>picking up the morning post?
>There amongst the Christmas cards was my Met. Office License Agreement for
>the
>use of MSG Data.
>
>I hope that you all received yours - or will do so in a couple of days.
>
>What an end to the year?
>
>Regards,
>John Tellick.

Yes myself as well.
Does this mean you'll be getting an MSG system now John? ;-))

To answer Douglas's question:

We need to return a signed copy to the Met office and they will inform
EUMETSAT and then they in turn will issue the decryption hardware and
software at the cost of 100 EUR inclusive.

Payment is to be by a cheque drawn in EUR to EUMETSAT, and then they
will activate the e-token.

Cheers,
James
--