Re: msg-1 hrit

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

cosmosgeo wrote:
hello everyone,

Thanks to davids msg-1 program i can actually see pictures wow..
trying to understand the data msg-1 hrit updates every 15 minutes
with eight files per 15 minutes, my question is are these files
filtered different and can they be combined to give a colour image?

many thanks
Glad to hear you are getting and enjpying the data!

The MSG Data Manager can show coloured images from a single channel in the Detailed Image tab, providing that GeoSatSignal has been installed and run once on the system. Click on a channel-9 image to make it appear in the Detailed image, and then right-click, Thermal LUT, LUTLandSeaRed

To combine more than one channel, rectify the data to standard map projections, or to add mean sea-level pressure overlays, you can use my GeoSatSignal program.

Please note that questions about my software are most appropriate in the SatSignal Yahoo group.

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com