Re: RAMdisk and system restore settings

Robert Denton

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, ÍÉÊÏÓ ÌÁÆÁÑÁÊÇÓ <nikosmazarakis@...> wrote:

Thank you very much Rob for your prompt reply. I had downloaded this document, but in the end of the page 1 the following phrase is referred: "Windows XP users must change System Restore settings to exclude the RAMdisks; see Geo Quarterly No 11 page 39".

My question is about this, where I can find these instructions.

Cheers

Nikos
Nikos,
Sorry, I should read more slowly your email. I understand what you are asking.It would be a good idea to join GEO then you have all this information you need,and more.You could always contact Arne direct and ask for his permission then I could send it you direct, I want so much to help you but I don't want to be in trouble sending it without permission!
Regards
Rob.