Re: New user with missed packets problems

angusperfect <angusperfect@...>

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "a_van_belle" <a.van.belle@...> wrote:

Sorry Angus,

I have no experience with this 2.8 version.

In a final attempt you could try removing drivers once more, and put the card in the other PCI slot and install drivers again.

Good luck,
Arne van Belle
Arne,
I finally got round to trying the v2.8A Skystar PCI card with 4.5.0 drivers,Client v5.5 disk etc, in an old pc with a Celeron 1.3ghz processor, 512mbyte ram, an old 40 Gbyte disk and windows XP SP3. Can you believe it!-It works with no lost packets and no lost segments!!
I still have no idea why it didn't work in the other PC, but at least I now have a useable system.
Thanks for your help,
Angus