Re: Signal Quality

geojohnt@...

errect00@yahoo.co.uk writes:

Quick piece of advice please i am running a 90cm dish with a universal
0.1db lnb low loss cable and a dvb usb2 box when i lock onto the correct TP i
get 100% signal stength but cannot get above 59% signal quality even when
slewing the lnb this does not change,

Hi,

As Arne says if you are not seeing any errors there may not be a problem.

However, I am in SW London and using an 85 cm dish and 0.2 dB LNB into a
DVBWorld USB box and get signal strength 70% and signal quality 100%.

I am surprised at your read-outs - which DVB box are you using.