Re: FSD Missing Segments

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

brekaman wrote:
[]
Hi David,
Thanks for taking time to reply my email. You are always there aren't
you :o)
No comment, Rob! I'm always torn between trying to help, and waiting for someone else to answer.

Saw the previous mails on the Satsignal group but mine is not the
same! By the way, Sorry if I mislead Roland, forgot all about AVHRR
and Metop Manager for NOAA 19.Got my directories in order,also
checked my system limits, I am also running the beta update on MSG
Data Manager, one thing however that I tried what's different, I
downloaded the latest drivers from Technisat, Ver 4.5.0. Could this
be the problem? My tellicast is ver 2.4.4.b. maybe I need the new
disk from Eumetsat? Anyway, I'm happy with my APT for the moment and
soon HRPT so no worries, just preparing things for my next move. Hope
to see you all at Guildford for the GEO conference. Best Wishes
Rob
I'm using the 4.5.0 drivers on an XP system with TelliCast 2.4.4B, and the 4.5.0a drivers on a Windows-7 RC system with TelliCast 2.4.4 a, and neither show any FSD loss.

If you use the Tools, Missing Segments Report on the MSG Data Manager, is it just the FSD which shows as missing?

Looking forward to meeting with everyone at Guildford.
http://www.geo-web.org.uk/sym09.html

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com