From: "Lawrence" <lawrence@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 3:09 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Firewalls and MSG-1

In order to use MSG DM across a home network, I have had to disable the
XP Pro firewall. When it is enabled, the other computers on the network
cannot see the main (processing) computer. Does anyone know whether the
MS firewall can be taught that the internal network is OK? I have not
found any reference to this in MS help files.

TIA

Lawrence Harris

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: