Re: Firewalls and MSG-1

Robert Moore

Lawrence I found this a nightmare, as was Zone Alarm. I just work with Cisco VPN
software running now (even though I have no actual VPN installed). No problems
with that.

Robert

<lawrence@...>:

In order to use MSG DM across a home network, I have had to disable the
XP Pro firewall. When it is enabled, the other computers on the network
cannot see the main (processing) computer. Does anyone know whether the
MS firewall can be taught that the internal network is OK? I have not
found any reference to this in MS help files.

TIA

Lawrence Harris

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: