Problems with SkyStar card.........Again!!!!

John Parkins <john@...>

Hello Group,

Having most of the bits to knock up another computer I thought I might
as well and dedicate it to the receiving of MSG. So it's been put
together and today after and brand new installation of Windows XP I
installed the Skystar card, still using the old drivers. But I
have a small problem and I wonder if anyone else had ever seen the
same. After starting the computer I get a very nice green icon in the
taskbar telling me the card is receiving, I fire up the Tellique
software, it connects and starts to do it's thing, seconds later the
green icon turns red!!!! closely followed by the Tellique icon!

Anyone got any ideas?

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@...