Re: MSG-1

Kobus Botha

Hi All
It seems to be that my computer needed a reboot! I receive now with Data Manager on MSG 1.
Greetings- Kobus.

In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Kobus Botha" <bo51@...> wrote:

Hi All
I still get nothing on the C Band- not with MSG Data Manager set to 1 or 2. Other people with the same problem?
Greetings- Kobus Botha- South Africa.

In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Ferdinand Valk" <fvalk@> wrote:

Thanks David. This gives a sensible explanation why different systems saw
different channels coming in as a function of thermal calibration being set
or not.

Cheers,

Ferdinand

_____