Re: Darmstadt we have a problem.....

Douglas Deans <dsdeans@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Darmstadt we have a problem.....

Douglas Deans wrote:
[]
MSG-2 is NOT operational. MSG-1 is being used.
Since 18.30 UTC Meteosat 8 (MSG-1) is now the operational satellite.
For the first time Eumetsat have changed the header to MSG-1_MSG-2,
so there is no need to change MSG DM to MSG-1 as the program is
handling this new header correctly.

... although I don't like the look of the decoded prolog (on the Logs tab).

I only see channels 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.

Thanks,
David
Yes Ian and I have been on the 'phone about this.
A number of channels are saving blank. Strangely it is not the same channels for Ian and I.
I tried changing to MSG-1 and although Ian found this a little better (but no right), there was no improvement for me.
So the double MSG-1_MSG-2 file name is not working correctly.