From: geojohnt@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:17 PM
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] EUMETCast re-registration - Tellicast V5.5

berka134@gmail.com writes:

Thank you, my Tellicast software is v. 2.4.0 etc. So I need upgrade.

Hello Karoly,

My system is running quite happily under TELLICAST 2.4.4.B.

We have a saying in the UK "If it ain't (is not) broke - don't try to fix
it.
So I probably will not upgrade.

However, I've emailed Ops to find out just what the improvements in V5.5
are exactly.

Best wishes,