Re: DVB World USB2 and Tellicast V5.5

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Nicola Sebastiani wrote:
Hi David,

I have set-up the new receiver PC using the DVB World USB2 Card (from
GEO Shop) and Tellicast V5.5

After 1 hour it seems working fine.

A question: how can I monitor quality, snr and ber?

I do not know if exists someting like B2STATUS for the new card.

Thank you in advance

Ciao

Nicola
Nicola,

I'm delighted to hear that your USB box is working well.

I wrote a small program called DVBreport.exe which you can use for MRTG and it's described here. It doesn't do BER, though.

http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/Eumetcast.html#USB

As you have the EUMETSAT V5.5 CD, which version of TelliCast is included? It shows on the top line of the HTML shell.

Ciao,
Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com