Re: EUMETCast re-registration - Tellicast V5.5

Douglas Deans <dsdeans@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "a_van_belle" <a.van.belle@hccnet.nl>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:28 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: EUMETCast re-registration - Tellicast V5.5

Thanks Ian for the clarification.

I do wonder if this V5.5 does contain the long awaited Tellicast version
that does not need a RAMdisk anymore.
We have unofficial not heard of a release pending.
But this version might contain the new Eurobird/transponder settings
pre-installed.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle
I received V5.4 late last year and that did not have the Tellicast software
that does away with the RAMdisk.
Basically new Eurobird stuff etc.
As the software is working well on my receive computer, I chose to leave
well alone !
Incidentally today I saw my highest signal yet on Eurobird 9A (and it was
overcast). Still cyclic but at times getting close to what Eurobird 9 provided.