I check on recv.-channels.ini(as atthacched) but the data channel
3-4-6 are activated.
The problem, i think, is that in the received folder there aren't any
*mpef* file.
I don't know how solve this problem

thanks
annarita
Annarita,

Did you ask EUMETSAT to continue your MPEF service? Perhaps this notice is relevant, although it refers to SAF data, and not MPEF data?

********************IMPORTANT REMINDER********************
The registration requirement comes into force on 31 March 2009 and existing users are kindly requested to indicate their product requirements before this date to avoid any unnecessary loss of service.
On 31 March 2009 EUMETSAT will introduce a registration requirement for EUMETCast access to all level 2 satellite products generated by EUMETSAT and the Satellite Application Facilities (SAFs). After this date, only registered users will continue to receive level 2 products through EUMETCast. The registration requirement is being introduced to allow EUMETSAT and its SAFs greater visibility of product usage.
New EUMETCast users will be able to select their choice of level 2 product sets (Meteosat, Metop/NOAA, Ocean Sea Ice, Land Analysis and Ozone & Atmospheric Chemistry) via the online registration form. Existing EUMETCast user may request a continuation of access to these products by sending an email to the User Helpdesk via ops@eumetsat.int.

Are you receiving any other [EUMETSAT Data Channel 3] data, such as the Meteosat-7, GOES-W, GOES-E or MTSAT-1R data?

By the way: messages to this group are not allowed to have attachments.

Ciao,
David
--
SatSignal software - quality software written to your requirements
Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com

Join MSG-1@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.