From: David J Taylor <gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] DVB World/Telecast setup help please
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 4 April, 2009, 3:56 PM

steeve@talk21. com wrote:

Hi All,
I'm hoping that someone out there might be able to help:
[]

If the html shell is selected by right clicking on the "T" icon, to
check the status, all I get is the standard MS "page not found"
screen - the address is shown as http://local host:2517
I guess this is a configuration error, as I have already needed to
correct the interface address to that matching the IP address of the
modem.
[]

I would be most grateful if anyone could give some pointers.
Regards,
Steve.

Steve, welcome to the group. You could perhaps take a look at:

http://www.satsigna l.eu/wxsat/ Dexatek/index. htm

http://www.satsigna l.eu/wxsat/ atovs/EUMETCast- trouble-shooting -guide.html

which may add some extra light for you. You may have a firewall to set

up, or network routing to configure. If you got the DVB World box from

GEO, check the CD which came with it.

Even with just a yellow T-icon, the HTML shell should work.

Web: www.satsignal. eu

Email: davidtaylor@ writeme.com