Re: DVB World/Telecast setup help please

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

steeve@talk21.com wrote:
Hi All,

I'm hoping that someone out there might be able to help:
[]
If the html shell is selected by right clicking on the "T" icon, to
check the status, all I get is the standard MS "page not found"
screen - the address is shown as http://local host:2517

I guess this is a configuration error, as I have already needed to
correct the interface address to that matching the IP address of the
modem.
[]
I would be most grateful if anyone could give some pointers.

Regards,

Steve.
Steve, welcome to the group. You could perhaps take a look at:

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/Dexatek/index.htm

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/atovs/EUMETCast-trouble-shooting-guide.html

which may add some extra light for you. You may have a firewall to set up, or network routing to configure. If you got the DVB World box from GEO, check the CD which came with it.

Even with just a yellow T-icon, the HTML shell should work.

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com