From: "pat0691" <pat0691@yahoo.it>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:50 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Vista and... E-Token password request

I upgrade my computer with Windows Vista and I install the new E-Token program version (4.5).
There is any time the request of the password from E-Token program.
The Eumetst send me this message, but there is alwais a problem.
Any idea ???
Pat

(Eumetsat solution)
eToken PKIMonitor frequently asking for password

SYMPTOMS:
- after installation of EKU software (PKIClient) version 4.5 or later
from time to time Etoken pops up a window requiring the password

PROBLEM:
- the PKIMonitor is running, however this feature is not used by the
EUMETCast software

SOLUTION:

disable the PKIMonitor with msconfig
- start - run, enter "msconfig", ok
- select the Startup tab
- disable "PKIMonitor", ok
- reboot the station
- after reboot a window will come up showing that something was changed,
check "Don't show..." and accept, close the open window and reboot
again