Re: New Metop Data

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Ian Deans wrote:
I see the new LSA-SAF data from Metop has commenced as reported in the
Operations Weekly Schedule. However as well as the reported LST and
DSLF data, I see we are also receiving LAT and LON data.
I take it David that HDF Viewer is not able to handle the new data. The LST data would be of interest as I use the MSG SAF LST data and I
suspect that the Metop LST data would be even better as is the case
with the fairly new Metop GLBSST data which is excellent.
I've replied via personal e-mail, Ian.

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com