From: "a_van_belle" <a.van.belle@hccnet.nl>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 11:57 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: Animator - Black screens

Hello All,

I don't use Tanimator or TAVIwriter2 or compressed avi.
But this is on XP SP3 (have used SP2 successful before).

Googling on "Black screens" and "AVI" comes up with over 6500 hits !
A good test could be stopping Animator and playing a problematic AVI
(stored under images&#92;Animations) in windows media player.
If it does also show black screens in WMP too, send it to me (using
yousendit) and I will try on my system.

DirectShow is used by WMP which is part of the DirectX package as far as I
know and there are a lot of versions and issues on this!
We may need to move this discussion to Satsignal-list when it gets more
technical.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle