Re: LICENSE REQUIRED

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@..., <barryday@t...> wrote:
Good morning David, A while ago we spoke of a 1 month license for
MSG Manager and GEOSATSIGNAL , I have not got the data flowing and
getting pics of which Iam looking at them useing ACDC and PAINT SHOP
PRO.
Would you be so good as to grant me a license to try out your
progs.
Many thanks
Barry G3WIS QTHR
Barry,

I have arranged for you to receive trial licences for the MSG Data
Manager, GeoSatSignal and the MSG Animator.

I would prefer if future requests like this were made directly to me
in an e-mail rather than on these lists.

Quality software written to your requirements
Web: http://www.satsignal.net
Email: davidtaylor@...