Mini scans animation

James Brown

Just to say a huge thanks to David for the latest version of GSS - not sure if this note belongs here or in geosatsignal.

I was so glad I had saved a morning of the 5 minute mini-scans. Awesome is about the only word I can use to describe the feeling I had when I looked at the clouds lazily building and moving across the African interior. In a way it was quite an emotional moment to look at the beauty of our planet in such detail and with such frequent frame updates.

It shows again what amazing possibilities MSG-1 is capable of, and thanks to EUMETSAT for the trial.

James
--
James Brown