New file uploaded to MSG-1

MSG-1@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MSG-1
group.

File : /20031213-cloud-pic.jpg
Uploaded by : gm8arv <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>
Description : Robert Moore comments: At 1115 this morning (13 Dec 2003) there was a black cloud line across my northern sky with a band of blue below it (20031213-cloud-pic.jpg). This feature was clearly visible in the 1115 HRV image (20031213-clouds-MSG1-HRV.jpg). By 1200 we had mainly blue sky, which by 1300 was horizon-to-horizon. This change could also be tracked by MSG-1. Nice to see from below what we so often only see from above!

You can access this file at the URL

gm8arv <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>