Re: stored data

Robert Moore

David, would I be able to recover temperature data from Ch09 saved as jpeg?

Robert

Quoting David Taylor <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>:

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, Robert Moore <rsmoore@l...> wrote:
Dear All - have any of you, by any chance, an archive of the HRV
or other imagery for November 23rd, ideally from 0930 to dusk? Any
data from this period would be most welcome.

Robert
I have all of channels 2 and 9, saved as JPEG. 192MB total. I
don't keep HRV images that long, and I don't normally keep raw data
at all. (The recent mini-scans were an exception - but even taking
only a few channels it required two DVDs to archive the data).

Professor Robert Moore
Department of Sociology, Social Policy
and Social Work Studies
The University of Liverpool