Re: MSG data access.

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I'm delighted and proud to announce changes to EUMETSAT's MSG Data
Access Policy which I have been striving for, for many years now...

John,

Could I add my personal thanks to those you have already received
for the work you have done in this respect?

I know that dealing with such organisations is not easy, as they
have defined ways of working, and you have to fit in with those ways
or you make no progress at all. Things can seem to move very
slowly, and it does not help to try and force things along. Many
within the organisations genuinely do their best, but this is not
always visible to outsiders.

I have said before that I think your patience and political skills
in dealing with these issues are unmatched, and I am delighted that
the amateur community has been able to benefit from your talents!

Many thanks,