Re: Nexus card

Bill Maddox

Thanks for the response but my card died a death last night :(
While I'm waiting for a new one or a repair I went and bought the
new Hauppauge Dec3000-s. So far my testing has shown it to be a
little faster for my downloads on SAT@Once, used to have to wait
hours before i had anything worth looking at.
Looks like I will go ahead and register for msg-1 and start getting
some decent images, I'm used to the gray grainy sort :)

Again thanks for the info

Regards
Bill

I have successfully used an Hauppauge WinTV-Nova card during the
summer. Make sure you have the right driver from the Hauppauge
website (probably Hauppauge UK or Germany is better than US, as