Re: change ip broadcast linux

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Daniel Garcia wrote:
For Meteosat weather satellite usersHi Group

We have detected a change in the IP of the EUMETCAST dvb packets. I
think It just affect to linux users using a virtual IP interface to
improve tellique reception.

Does anyone have information about this? It has changed from
192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.2.

Thanks and best regards.
Daniel,

As far as I know, EUMETCast packets appear to come /from/ a certain multicast IP and port address as listed here:

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/atovs/index.html#DataChannels

The only change I have seen is that the network address is no longer "T-Systems" but "MEDIA BROADCAST". If something else appears to have changed, I suggest you look at your own system configuration first.

Email: davidtaylor@...