Re: msg setup help required

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 8:09 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: msg setup help required

In the help section it says to use tqkeys.exe to generate keys do
I need to use that?

Paul
I've never heard of or used that program, Paul.

Hello Paul. Two things to mention. My Tellique software is old but my
brother has a more recent version. He did not need to manually edit the
recv.ini file (as I had to do) as it was prompted automatically during the
program loading.
Secondly, if you bring up the html shell page (right click on the purple
icon in the taskbar), select Licence from the menu on the left, is there
under client identification a string of numbers and letters beside
host_key_1, 2 and 3.

Regards
Douglas