Failure to delete source files in C:\Tellique\received\

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Failure to delete source files in C:\Tellique\received\

Folks, I have received a couple of reports that the files in the
Tellique directory aren't being deleted, although it seems to be OK
for most people.

If you are getting this fault, could you please:

- ensure that you have the "Delete files from RX box" checked

- check that the program has delete access to the folder

- tell me if the deleting used to work OK, and when it stopped
working

- list the file names of a few of the files that are not being
deleted. I want to know if these are normal segment files, MPEF
data, or ATVOS data.

Thanks,