New file uploaded to MSG-1

MSG-1@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MSG-1
group.

File : /line.jpg
Uploaded by : gm8arv <david-taylor@...>
Description : Robert Moore comments: I'm on a mailing list for weather enthusiasts (weather is my main interest in satellites) and there was discussion of the very interesting weather over my part of North Wales this morning (Saturday 2003 Nov 29) and some contributors mentioned activity in the upper air. I was able to contribute the attached image to the discussions.

You can access this file at the URL

gm8arv <david-taylor@...>