Re: Animator problem / Win XP

Dave Martin <Dave.Martin@...>

yes Alan, I know what you mean !

I've upgraded several machine from Win XP to Win 2k to get stability

XP appears, at times, to be "too" intelligent and/or goes for a walk by itself in the woods to pick bluebells ........

/nostalgia:on
and nothing comes close to "proper" dedicated servers - at work I had a Novell SFT-III server - ran for almost three years without a reboot (1022 days in fact) - and it would have kept on longer only we had to stop it as due to a prolonged power outage UPS was running out
/nostaliga:off

brgds/Dave M
....... I have had endless trouble with this particular
machine running XP Home in respect of networking, in fact I have never
Grrh!

Best regards - Alan

This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/solutions/mailplushome.asp