Re: Animator problem

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Sewards" <alan.sewards@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Animator problem

Douglas,
Yes it is black. It is white with the messages while the images are
loaded and the animation is being done, then it changes to black, but
instead of the animation appearing, it stays black. Occasionally, it will
work OK, but only as long as the next update, when it stays black after
the
update.

Best regards - Alan

That's interesting. I once had a similar problem with the animation going
black inexplicably. Eventually I had to do the following.
Go into the folder with the saved avi animation files (5 off) and delete
them all. Start again with the new animations and see what happens.
Perhaps you have already tried that in which case my apologies.
Do hope you find the problem.