Re: MSG data manager stopped

Roland Fechter

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, Alan Sewards <asewards@...> wrote:

WHAT DID YOU CHANGE IN THE SYSTEM?

Alan

loophunter wrote:

Good morning to the Group !
Unfortunately I am plagued by a new problem concering the D.M.
It refuses to run- instead the log shows the error report "cannot
rename file "temp&#92;47dL892800 341.tmp to
C&#92;BusinessTV-IP&#92;received&#92;hirs"...amsua etc.
I re-installed the D.M. repeatedly - no avail still this error report
and the D.M. staying stuck !
Could I have your advice what to do best, please ?
Thanks in advance,
Roland

Thanks Alan !
changed nothing at all - perhaps some automatic updating from MS !
Well I am going to re-install everything I have - haven`t any
better idea - funny these "amusements" from a so-called "proven"
system !!!
Roland