Re: Welcome to MSG-1

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

First problem is that it takes a long time before the received
directory (on the W2k RX PC) is "visible" on the XP machine.

Eric, I have seen this as well. It seems to be just how it is.....
I recall there was something on the MS Web site, but I am unsure
right now.

Second problem is that there is a lot of data which "stays" in the
received dir, so my first problem is worsening if I do not delete
files by hand. I have NOT checked "keep raw data" boxes.
Do you have the PID for ATOVS data checked, and do the file names
start AMS or HIR? If you don't want the ATOVS data, just remove the
PID 500 (hex: 1F4).