Re: illumination

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@..., "a_van_belle" <a.van.belle@h...> wrote:
--- In MSG-1@..., "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>
wrote:
The minimum value for any channel on MSG-1 is currently 51
(0..1023)
Looking closely at the 10 bit histogram on current HRIT images I
cannot detect this lower limit anymore. (it was there on the
initial
image processing system IIPS)
The 51 offset is still there. You will find that the look-at-space
parts of the image are no longer set to 51 (but zero as I recall).
The 51 is still defined in the prolog.

[]
Note that min150 is the Min value upperlimit, not the value I read
on the histogram !

I'll increase the lower limit maximum, then up to 240 or so, and
reduce the upper limit minimum for the next (beta) version.