Re: MSG PAYMENT PROBLEMS SORTED

johnrigsec@...

In a message dated 17-11-03 14:31:44 GMT Standard Time,
douglas@... writes:

I for one have always found Eumetsat, very prompt, most helpful and
extremely courteous and will continue to do things in the way they ask.
Despite our amateur status Eumetsat have always treated us equally with
professionals and I intend to operate like that, given the excellent package
provided.

Douglas,

Yes, indeed!
I second that and think it opportune to thank EUMETSAT for the efficient,
friendly
and professional way they deal with us amateurs.
I rather think they quite enjoy it as well.

John Tellick.