From: "Douglas Deans" <douglas@...>
To: "MSG-1" <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] MSG PAYMENT PROBLEMS SORTED

----- Original Message -----
From: "BARRY DAY" <barryday@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 1:44 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] MSG PAYMENT PROBLEMS SORTED

I got an E-mail from John M0ADS, He sugested sending the euro CASH via
the
royal mail, so I went to the PO and was told that what I want is "
SIGNEDFOR
" the cash is insured and must be signed for at the other end, you can
send
anything of value useing this service, it cost me �3.68 all incl and
should
be there tomorrow, I can also track it on the internet..
Thanks John.
Hope this is of great interest to others with this problem
73's Barry (G3WIS)

Look forward with interest to what happens. I assume the cash has been
sent to Eumetsat's Bankers, not to them.
I for one have always found Eumetsat, very prompt, most helpful and
extremely courteous and will continue to do things in the way they ask.
Despite our amateur status Eumetsat have always treated us equally with
professionals and I intend to operate like that, given the excellent
package
provided.

---