Re: MSG PAYMENT PROBLEMS SORTED

James Brown

I got an E-mail from John M0ADS,
May I enquire as to who this person is and what authority they have on this issue?

Look forward with interest to what happens. I assume the cash has been
sent to Eumetsat's Bankers, not to them.
I for one have always found Eumetsat, very prompt, most helpful and
extremely courteous and will continue to do things in the way they ask.
Despite our amateur status Eumetsat have always treated us equally with
professionals and I intend to operate like that, given the excellent package
provided.

I'm with you on this one Douglas. I'm all for saving money, but if I am privileged to be able to receive data which would otherwise not be in the public domain then I would like to co-operate as much as I could. The differential does not seem to me IMHO to warrant a different approach.

Cheers,

James
--
James Brown