From: "BARRY DAY" <barryday@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 1:44 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] MSG PAYMENT PROBLEMS SORTED

I got an E-mail from John M0ADS, He sugested sending the euro CASH via the
royal mail, so I went to the PO and was told that what I want is "
SIGNEDFOR
" the cash is insured and must be signed for at the other end, you can
send
anything of value useing this service, it cost me �3.68 all incl and
should
be there tomorrow, I can also track it on the internet..
Thanks John.
Hope this is of great interest to others with this problem