Re: MSG PAYMENT PROBLEM HELP

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "BARRY DAY" <barryday@tiscali.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] MSG PAYMENT PROBLEM HELP

Thanks Robert I'll do that and go to see Lloyds
Eumetsat have only asked for 60e, I assume thats just for the S/W should I
not ask for the KEY on the same transaction ie 100e.
Barry Day

Barry, you cannot get your e-token until you have the necessary licence from
your country's licensing authority which for us will be the UK Met. Office.
That will be issued in accordance with what you have applied for in your
application to Eumetsat. Eumetsat will forward your application data to the
authority (once you have completed your application/payment).
If you have applied for full data on an amateur basis that licence should be
free for those in the UK (thanks to RIG).
The trial continues until the end of January 2004 so you still have plenty
of time.