From: "Robert Moore" <rsmoore@liverpool.ac.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] MSG PAYMENT PROBLEM HELP

Barry - go and speak to your local branch. They should have a cheaper
method of
transferring the money. I got a good deal through Lloyds, but forget the
details now. They did a direct transfer from my a/c to the EUMETSAT a/c.
Robert

Quoting BARRY DAY <barryday@tiscali.co.uk>:

HI ALL, dose anyone know how to pay EUMETSAT with out haveing to pay
the
bank �8.00 for a bank draft??
I would like to do it on VISA..
Thanks