mnfreemo - Minnesota Free-mo Modelers is with Free-moNebraska in Shakopee, Minnesota. #facebook

MNFree-mo@groups.io Integration <MNFree-mo@...>

Minnesota Free-mo Modelers is with Free-moNebraska in Shakopee, Minnesota.

By Minnesota Free-mo Modelers

Our N-scalers just finished a fantastic weekend at the Shakopee Great Train Expo! We filled a 50'x30' layout space, kept trains running all weekend, and had at least 8 operators behind the layout for most of the weekend!

I can't recall ever having so many conversations curious about our standard, who we are, and how we build modules. If you talked to any of us, please keep in touch!

A huge thank you to all of our members and guest operators for keeping the trains moving, sharing your modules, and making such a great show. And an EXTRA HUGE THANK YOU to Mark from Nebraska FreeMo-N, for making the drive to join us again!