mnfreemo #facebook

MNFree-mo@groups.io Integration <MNFree-mo@...>

By Minnesota Free-mo Modelers

MN FreeMo is gearing up for the WGH show, coming up on the weekend of February 6-7 at St. Paul RiverCentre. Both the HO and N layouts will be operating. We're also inviting any other regional FreeMo groups (HO or N) to join with us. If you're interested, please reach out!

David Klemm

Huh…..Feb 6 and 7 are not a weekend this year or next.

David Klemm

On Jan 7, 2016, at 10:17, MNFree-mo@groups.io Integration <MNFree-mo@groups.io> wrote:

By Minnesota Free-mo Modelers

MN FreeMo is gearing up for the WGH show, coming up on the weekend of February 6-7 at St. Paul RiverCentre. Both the HO and N layouts will be operating. We're also inviting any other regional FreeMo groups (HO or N) to join with us. If you're interested, please reach out!

Donnie

This was back in 2016........

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 17:09, David Klemm
<davidklemm7511@...> wrote:
Huh…..Feb 6 and 7 are not a weekend this year or next.

David Klemm

On Jan 7, 2016, at 10:17, MNFree-mo@groups.io Integration <MNFree-mo@groups.io> wrote:

By Minnesota Free-mo Modelers

MN FreeMo is gearing up for the WGH show, coming up on the weekend of February 6-7 at St. Paul RiverCentre. Both the HO and N layouts will be operating. We're also inviting any other regional FreeMo groups (HO or N) to join with us. If you're interested, please reach out!

Bob Sterner

Does anyone have a clue what happened here?  Did this old notice get posted to groups.io, FB, or what? I"m mystified.

Bob