Topics

YAESU FTDX101D & MMTTY SETUP

Has anyone set up MMTTY to run with a YAESU FTDX101D?  I need some elmering, TNX 73,  Jeff / K1ZN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Adrian Fewster

On 30/9/20 12:00 am, j wrote:

Has anyone set up MMTTY to run with a YAESU FTDX101D?  I need some elmering, TNX 73,  Jeff / K1ZN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

_._,_._,_

Adrian, thank you.  I am not familiar with rxtFSK64?  Do I need to install something else to run along side of MMTTY?  I see a COM2 & COM17 - is there additional COM ports that need to be created?  Thanks,  Jeff / K1ZN

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 11:04 AM Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...> wrote:

Yes,

See ;  https://groups.io/g/ftdx101mp/message/501?p=,,,20,0,0,0::relevance,,MMTTY,20,2,0,76379876

--