Topics

Tomato Tomahto

Robert W5AJ

it’s another reason why use FSK data mode – the rig handles it

The rig automatically handles if lsb or usb (LSB for RTTY) and has tones and filters all setup

no brainer

easy in contest….

If your rig has a DATA mode, pick the ASFK or FSK mode and move on

Typical, widely accepted, and/or standard is LSB

The original question was  “What is the convention USB /LSB??”

it’s LSB (can you do USB, clearly yes – don’t – stick with the convention of LSB and get on the air)

73 W5AJ

Robert

Midland, Texas

http://w5aj.eqth.net/Infinity.pdf