Topics

To: MMTTY Group From: Chris WW2BSA Re: RTTY MSO/BBS/Mailbox feature?

WW2BSA <Ww2bsa@...>

Dear Group,

I was told there was a RTTY mailbox/MSO/BBS feature in the program. I can't seem to fin it.

Maybe they were mistaken or it's in an older version - or just non-existent.

Any ideas, leads or suggestions for other software with this features is appreciated.

73 de Chris, WW2BSA

Michael Boudreaux

Try JS8 Call it has what you need  at source Forge Net. 73 Mike vk3xz

On 31/12/2019 16:35, WW2BSA wrote:
Dear Group,

I was told there was a RTTY mailbox/MSO/BBS feature in the program. I can't seem to fin it.

Maybe they were mistaken or it's in an older version - or just non-existent.

Any ideas, leads or suggestions for other software with this features is appreciated.

73 de Chris, WW2BSA

WW2BSA <Ww2bsa@...>

Thank you for the lead. Downloading now.... 73 es Happy New Year de Chris

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device