Topics

test

Richard White

This is a test post to make sure I am in the correct place. The information for a new member is a little confusing for

A 93 year old op.

Dick    KS0M

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

John AC8JW

Yup, you got it Dick

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020, 8:55 PM Richard White <rcwcourtney26@...> wrote:

This is a test post to make sure I am in the correct place. The information for a new member is a little confusing for

A 93 year old op.

Dick    KS0M

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Don Hill AA5AU

You're 599 Dick!

Don AA5AU

This is a test post to make sure I am in the correct place. The information for a new member is a little confusing for

A 93 year old op.

Dick    KS0M

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

robert

    GE OM Dick

        Great to see a real OM make use of modern technology.  May you post again at 100 years old.

                73 BoB WA1FCN

On 2/4/2020 7:43 PM, Richard White wrote:

This is a test post to make sure I am in the correct place. The information for a new member is a little confusing for

A 93 year old op.

Dick    KS0M

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Frank Brown

Dick, you are not old. You are in the Green not the Red.