Topics

Subscribing thanks

Bill Hale

Here is hoping that K8RWH is re-subscribed properly to this forum at groups.io.  Thank you, Hank, N1ltv for doing yeoman's work to get this task done so well.  I've been watching and receiving the emails as I did in the past.  Seems seamless, but I know you spent countless hours.
73,

Hank Riley

Bill,

You are good to go.

John, one of the list owners, has been working closely with me on this process.  So on behalf of John and myself thank you for the compliment.

There are some things we'll be able to do after everyone get's settled in here.  But first things first.   :)

Hank

Bill Hale

Hank,
Whew!!  Thank you for providing me with "verification".  I'm impressed with you and your team's efforts to selflessly do valued service to us hams.  Hats off!
73, K8RWH

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 5:13 AM Hank Riley via Groups.Io <n1ltv=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bill,

You are good to go.

John, one of the list owners, has been working closely with me on this process.  So on behalf of John and myself thank you for the compliment.

There are some things we'll be able to do after everyone get's settled in here.  But first things first.   :)

Hank

michel - IZ5CLJ

Thanks to all team members.

73, Michel - IZ5CLJ, also EA8AFJ.