Topics

Serial number setup

Dick Williams <hermit@...>

I so wanted to participate in the recent RTTY Contest, but I cannot
for the life of me figure out how to setup sequential serial numbers
using MMTY. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

73

Rich Williams KB3OMJ
Edinboro, PA

Don Hill AA5AU

MMTTY is not well suited for RTTY contesting.

If you want to try to use N1MM+ Logger (which is free) with MMTTY, there is a Quickstart Guide here:

73, Don AA5AU

On Monday, February 10, 2020, 10:37:11 AM CST, Dick Williams <hermit@...> wrote:

I so wanted to participate in the recent RTTY Contest, but I cannot
for the life of me figure out how to setup sequential serial numbers
using MMTY.  Any help/advice would be appreciated.

73

Rich Williams KB3OMJ
Edinboro, PA

Jim N7US <jim@...>

MMTTY is not a contesting program.  N1MM+ uses MMTTY and is free.

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020, 10:37 AM Dick Williams <hermit@...> wrote:

I so wanted to participate in the recent RTTY Contest, but I cannot
for the life of me figure out how to setup sequential serial numbers
using MMTY.  Any help/advice would be appreciated.

73

Rich Williams KB3OMJ
Edinboro, PA

Kevin Rowett

usually handled by a logging program.  Writelog or N1MM+.
73, K6TD

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 8:37 AM Dick Williams <hermit@...> wrote:

I so wanted to participate in the recent RTTY Contest, but I cannot
for the life of me figure out how to setup sequential serial numbers
using MMTY.  Any help/advice would be appreciated.

73

Rich Williams KB3OMJ
Edinboro, PA

Ernest Abel

I use Writelog which interfaces with MMTTY and seems to work well.

Ernie, K8RCT

--
Ernest Abel
'Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.'

Oscar Wilde

Hans <dk1wu@...>

Thank you Ernest, I will try N1MM and hope to solve the Problem.
Vy73, Hans DK1WU

Am 10.02.2020 19:25 schrieb Ernest Abel <enabeler@...>:

[...]

Wayne, W5XD

Even if "free" is your primary motivator, don't overlook http://writelog.com/demo

It fully supports ARRL RTTY

Don Hill AA5AU

I can attest that WriteLog works very well with MMTTY. I have been using WriteLog for over 20 years (possibly 22 years this month).

If you do decide to try the WriteLog demo, here is a tutorial that explains how to interface it with MMTTY (using XMMT.OCX).

https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/xmmt-support-for-mmtty-2tone/

73, Don AA5AU